It features 874 diamonds and it was sold in the year 2000 for a staggering amount of $25 MILLION.
The specifications for a number of the diamonds are as follows:
- 1 heart-shaped diamond, natural Fancy Pink, Internally Flawess, 15.37 carats.
- 1 heart-shaped diamond, natural Fancy Blue, VS2, 12.79 carats.
- 1 heart-shaped diamond, D color, Flawless, 11.36 carats.
- 3 pear-shaped diamonds, natural Fancy Intense Yellow, 8.45 carats total.
- 26 pear-shaped diamonds, natural Fancy Intense Yellow, 17.07 carats total.
- 48 round diamonds, natural Fancy Yellow, 8.81 carats total.
- 260 pear-shaped diamonds, all D color, Flawless, 60.94 carats total.
- 91 round diamonds, D color, Flawless, 10.29 carats total.
- 443 FC diamonds, natural Fancy Intense Yellow, 4.95 carats total.
PATEK PHILIPPE – HENRY GRAVES – POCKET WATCH
Price: 11 Million
Made out of 18-karat gold. It was made in 1933 by Patek Philippe for banker Henry Graves Jr.
LOUIS MOINET METEORIS WATCH
There are 4 pieces in this collection, each more outstanding than the other, collection that depicts the Solar System. Each piece features a rare meteorite: Tourbillon Mars, Tourbillon Rosetta Stone, Tourbillon Asteroid and Tourbillon Moon.