This Magnificent, $139 Million Dollar French Inspired Masterpiece is a more than 60,000-square-feet of a Palatial Estate sitting on over 4 acres and 465-feet of beachfront.
William P.D. Pierce, a Coldwell Banker Previews International property specialist from the Miami Beach office, has just listed Le Palais Royal on Millionaires Mile near Fort Lauderdale for a whopping $139 million, making it the most expensive house in America currently on the market.
Located at 935 Hillsboro Mile
Hillsboro Beach, FL 33062
It boasts a 492-foot private dock that can accommodate up to a 185-foot mega yacht, and an underground garage with parking for over 30 cars. Currently under the final phase of construction and slated for completion before the end of 2015, the price tag includes the finishings.
High End Features Include:
- 13-foot, 22-carat gold-leaf gate
- 26-foot entrance fountain, one of six waterfalls that adorn the exterior
- Seamless double “day and night” custom-designed doors in the entryway, one of bronze-encased glass and the other of solid mahogany inlayed with 22-carat gold leafing
- $2 million marble staircase with steel-iron railing and gold leaf, which took craftsmen more than two years to construct
- 11 bedrooms, 17 bathrooms
- First-ever IMAX Theater contracted for private use, featuring a 50 by 27-foot screen and seating for 18 with a bar and IMAX lounge
- Three master bedroom suites and one presidential master suite, each with a Jacuzzi overlooking the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway
- La Cornue Grand Palais custom range and custom cabinetry made of solid mahogany accentuated with 22-carat gold leafing
- 1,300-gallon Living Color aquarium enclosed within custom cabinetry that will accommodate a high definition 3-D television in the family room
- 4,500-square-foot infinity edge pool with a 12-foot cascading waterfall, double loop LED-lit waterslide, fire pit and swim-up bar for outdoor entertaining
- Pool was designed with state-of-the-art technology including an automated temperature gauge sensor and triple sanitation system, which utilizes saline, chlorine and ultraviolet light
- Plunge pool off the master suite on the second floor of the exterior terrace
- Courtyard featuring an outdoor summer kitchen with a pizza oven, outdoor lounge for royal entertaining, and entrance to indoor spa massage rooms
- Proprietary security system that was custom-designed for the upmost protection of the property
- Security guard accommodations that include an air-conditioned kennel for on-site guard dogs
- Sophisticated soundproofing from the slab to marble, including all flooring, plumbing and air conditioning to ensure a quiet tranquility throughout
- Unique software that digitally documents every step and every square inch of the construction through photography and video